Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If You Could Travel Anywhere...

...where would it be and why?

When I was still a Gifted Child, I had a list of things to do before I died (slightly morbid). One of those was to go into space. Little did I know that space tourism would become a reality and that if I only amassed a billion dollars or was an *NSYNC member, my simple dream could come true.

Some Ex-Gifted readers share their destinations of choice:

"If I could travel to any one place it would be Australia. Because of its geography a lot of the wildlife there evolved in an isolated fashion, and can't be found anywhere else."

~Rory

"I would like to go to France and see the chateaux I studied in high school, along the Loire Valley. I did a report on them once and they looked so cool and beautiful."

~Sarah

"I'd travel to Australia to see a wild dingo, or Germany to experience a live Oktoberfest, or China for a real shrimp eggroll."

~Stephen

Or Mexico for an authentic Speedy Gonzales

No comments: