Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dream Job

If time and money were not an issue, what creative, intellectual, or career endeavor would you pursue, and why?


"I think if I could have any job/career I wanted I would go for being the head of some kinda Google-esque software company. I like the idea of tackling problems both large and small at the level of the individual user. I've always greatly admired the aesthetic, engineering, and even psychological considerations that go into designing a friendly, useful piece of software.

Often I think, "I wish there was a way/button/thing to easily pay my bills/tag a bunch of emails/have anonymous sex in the park" and I find that a product or feature exists that does that already. The creative nerds behind these modern wonders are professional problem-solvers, and as someone who bitches about his problems all day I think I would never run out of shit to fix."

~David

We have finally figured out how to get you to spend more money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This David character sounds like a dreamboat. Is he single?

The Ex-Gifted Child said...

maybe, but i hear he's got worms.